OLIVE BRANCH CHURCH HISTORY
1879 Worship under White River Monthly Meeting
1882 Preparatory meeting joint with Pennville 1887 Peter Liestenfelts deeded church to Friends Church
1888 Name change to Olive Branch
1941 Friends Church deeded church to Olive Branch Church
of the Nazarene on April 28. Recorded on 09/02/1941 1941
Nazarenes services commenced 1970 a new Church was built & we
moved into our current building. 1971 The original Quaker
building was torn down.
The "bell" from the original Quaker Church was saved, and is now
on display in the Church yard.
Our church is God Fearing, God Blessing,
on the corner.